Then the people rejoiced because they had offered so willingly, for they made their offering to the Lord with a whole heart,
and King David also rejoiced greatly.
1 Chronicles 29:9
Refuge City Ministries touches the lives of those most in need, those most forgotten by our affluent society; ex-offenders (men, women and youth released from jail/prison), incarcerated youth, homeless youth and youth from broken homes.
- The ministry helps to develop new, innovative programs.
- We assist in creating networking relationships between churches and ministries.
- We work directly with these struggling, lost members of our society through ministry programs at Halfway Houses, providing Christian based ex-offender housing, providing a Christian Community Center for homeless youth and disadvantaged families, and through working with incarcerated youth.
We are in need of additional volunteers for each of our ministries. In addition, we will be starting to hold a worship service at the Community Center in January 2016. The program will be every Sunday, from 11:30 – 2:30, with an interactive church service for the youth, followed by a meal. We are in need of volunteers and funding for this service. As you review this ministry, I ask that you pray for guidance from GOD on how you can help. Please keep this ministry in your prayers. Thank you and GOD Bless.
Ways to support our ministry
|ONE TIME DONATION||MONTHLY DONATIONS||DONATE BY CHECK|
|Please send your check to: Refuge City Ministries 3531 S. Logan St., #D-240 Englewood, CO 80113|
|Please check "Make This Recurring (Monthly)" in shopping cart.|
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER click here to contact usIn addition, we need twenty additional volunteers to assist in the existing and new ministry programs:
- Volunteer Coordinator – 10 hours per week
- ACTC Men’s Halfway House Bible Study – 6-9 pm Sundays / 2-4 Men
- ACRC Women’s Halfway House Bible Study- 7-9 pm Fridays / 2-4 Women
- Ex-Offender Housing Bible Study – 7:30 – 9pm Mondays / 2-4 Men
- Community Center for Homeless Youth – 4 hour shift between 8am – 5pm / 10 Men / Women
I ask that you pray for this ministry and GOD’s direction as you think about supporting Refuge City Ministries.